Grilled chicken with papaya salad.
Chicken Wings with Garlic and Pepper.
Marinate the chicken wings in the sauce, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. When the time is up, grill until tender.
700g chicken wings (or other chicken parts of your choice)
1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 + 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon coarsely minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
"Thai papaya salad"
1. Raw papaya, chopped 1-2 cups.
2. 2-3 eggplants, halved
3. Large chili peppers.
4. 2-3 pieces of garlic.
5. Long beans 1 pod
6. Roasted peanuts to your taste.
7. Dried shrimp to your taste.
8. Fish sauce 1 ½ tbsp.
9. Palm sugar 1 ½ tbsp.
10. 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
1. Add garlic and chili to the mortar and crush it all.
2. Add the tomatoes, legumes and then the various seasonings, dried shrimp, mix well and taste.
3. Place the papaya in it and stir gently again, transfer to a plate and sprinkle with peanuts as you like.
Enjoy the flavors of Thailand wherever you are)